We are seeking a skilled QA Engineer with expertise in both manual and automation testing to join our team. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products by performing manual testing and developing automated test scripts. Your primary focus will be on creating test plans, executing tests, identifying and reporting bugs, and implementing test automation frameworks.
- Collaborate with the development team and product managers to understand project requirements and user stories.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on the requirements and functional specifications.
- Execute manual test cases to verify the functionality, usability, and performance of the software.
- Identify, record, and track defects using bug tracking tools and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using test automation frameworks and tools.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure the stability and reliability of software releases.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify potential issues and improve the overall quality of the software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the software meets quality standards and customer expectations.
- Continuously improve testing processes and techniques by staying updated with industry best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to the development team on testability and quality aspects.
- Document test results, defects, and test environments for future reference.
- Work in an Agile development environment, actively participating in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and other agile ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a QA Engineer, with a focus on both manual and automation testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficient in creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual testing.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, or Appium.
- Familiarity with API testing and tools like Postman or SOAPUI.
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA or Bugzilla.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- ISTQB or other relevant certifications are a plus.